Last Updated on 11 months by Christopher Jan Benitez
Social media is one of the most efficient and effective ways to connect with customers and promote your brand. However, managing social media accounts can be time-consuming and difficult. Fortunately, several free social media management tools are available to help you manage your accounts effectively.
Many different social media management tools are available on the market, so choosing one that fits your needs and preferences is essential. When choosing a social media management tool, consider various factors, such as price, features, and customer support. By choosing a tool that fits their needs, social media managers can maximize their productivity and improve their overall workflow.
The right tool will help automate, schedule, track, and analyze your social media posts.
And what if we say there is a tool that can fulfill all your requirements and, most importantly, it doesn’t break your bank because it is a free social media management tool? – Presenting Social Champ.
This Social Champ review has narrowed down all the details, from its powerful features to its pricing plans.
Social Champ is an ultimate social media management solution that allows businesses to manage all their social media accounts in one place. You can schedule posts and track how well they are performing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google Business Profile, and LinkedIn. The tool is perfect for businesses that want to get the most out of their social media campaigns.
The tool provides a centralized dashboard to monitor your social media accounts, schedule posts, and track engagement. It makes managing your accounts easy and efficient, so you can focus on creating great content and reaching your target audience.
An Overview of Social Champ’s Features
Here is a rundown of Social Champ features that makes it stand out from the competition. Check out all the amazing features in this Social Champ review.
- You can connect up to 3 social media accounts on the free plan, 12 social media accounts on the champ plan, 40 on business, and 100+ on the agency plan.
- Schedule UNLIMITED posts on all your major social media networks. You can either schedule your posts right within the dashboard or add custom time slots with the QUEUE feature throughout the week.
- Organize your client’s social accounts in a separate workspace.
- Schedule YouTube videos on private and public channels right within the dashboard.
- Schedule videos for your Pinterest business account with custom titles and URLs.
- Schedule multiple posts at once for up to 3 years using CSV file with the Bulk Upload feature.
- Tailor all your posts according to each social media platform and get an instant post preview within the dashboard.
- Schedule First comment on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Analyze how your posts sound to your audience with four different reactions using the Sentiment Analysis feature.
- Save incomplete posts as Drafts and use them later.
- Get a grid view of all your present, past, and future posts with the Social Media Calendar.
- Turn on the auto-posting, connect your favorite blogs or websites using Auto RSS and get rid of manual posting.
- Get the top content suggestions from the industry experts and never miss out on important events.
- You can use your Android or iOS devices to create, edit and schedule your posts on the go.
- Easily track your campaign’s result with Google Analytics using UTM Parameters.
- Work with your team and manage social accounts without even sharing passwords using the Team Collaboration feature.
- Get royalty-free images and videos for your daily social media postings within the centralized dashboard.
- The tool has excellent integration with Google Drive, Imgur, and Flickr
- Track the performance of your posts with the Monitoring Analytics feature.
- 24/7 Live chat support is available or you can book a demo and get a detailed session with Social Champ’s representatives.
Social Champ’s Top Features
Social Media Scheduler
It consists of all the top-notch features, including hashtag manager, sentiment analysis, mention, creative design integrations, and much more. You can even schedule your posts using the QUEUE feature or custom time slots. Upload tons of content in bulk for up to 3 years. All you need is to use a CSV file with links, text, pictures, hashtags, and mentions.
You can easily create, edit and design your stunning visuals with Canva, VistaCreate, and Wave. video.
Engage is our next pick in this Social Champ review. Stay in touch with your audience and never overflood your social inbox. Instantly reply to all the comments/ mentions/ reactions, save responses, and never let your audience wait. You can quickly reply to your audience by creating the custom templates and preset messages.
Furthermore, you can add your team members to reduce your workload, assign your team members tasks, and divide them accordingly. Label, assign and bookmark ads, comments, reviews, and instantly respond to your audience.
Social Media Calendar
Social media calendar filters your past, scheduled, and failed posts within a grid view so that you can check out all your social media posts under a single tab. You can view all posts from one Workspace in a soical media calendar or view all posts in one go. The social media calendar gives you the power to view the schedule, queue, bulk, recycle, and forever posts. You can even make necessary edits to your posts without any hassle.
Social Champ offers monitoring analytics features that helps you track all your social media posts within one centralized dashboard. You can easily compare all your monthly and weekly posts and determine your top-performing features so that you can create your future ones around the ideas that hook your audience.
Additionally, Social Champ evaluates all your post’s analytics based on platform-centric metrics. This helps you keep a hawk-eye on all the individual performance metrics that matter to you.
Furthermore, the tool allows you to download PDF reports with white labeling options for custom titles and logos. At the end, you get presentation-ready charts and graphs to present to your clients.
How to Sign Up for Social Champ
- Firstly, go to Social Champ.
- Click on the ‘Start Now’ button at the top left.
- Enter all your required credentials and information.
- Connect your social media accounts and start posting like a Champ.
Now let’s look at the pricing plan in this Social Champ review. The premium FREE plan consists of all the top-notch scheduling features you need to break your social media hassles.
- Free: $0/ month
- Champion: $29/month
- Business: $99/month
- Agency: Custom